06 October 2009

Name That Goat

I think we have finally decided on a name for The Goat. His distinguishing feature is his remarkable vocabulary/dialect/variety of vocalizations.

The video is pretty awful so I apologize. He quiets down whenever anyone gets close so I had to hide behind the lilac to get good sounds from him.



We decided to name him after the legendary bandleader and musician Spike Jones known for his satirical renditions of popular songs.
His songs were a regular feature on The Dr. Demento Show. For those unfortunates who are unfamiliar with this genius, check out these Spike Jones videos on You Tube.

I said we could call him Jones or, and this is the hilarious part, Spike in reference to his horns.

You can pick yourself up off the floor now and compose yourself.

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is the most *pitiful* thing I have ever heard. OMG! I have never heard one alone before, I had no idea they could do that.
    No wonder you bought him friends.

    ReplyDelete

 
Homesteading Webloggers
Powered By Ringsurf